backing up and restoring linux configuration
Darcy Whyte
2007-03-05 17:50:02 UTC
I've got some of my first Linux boxes running. I'd like to be able to
"ghost" the configuration and keep it on a DVD or CD (or some USB device).
Then when I blow up an installation, I can format the disk and then get the
configuration back again.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Darcy Whyte
Computer Systems Analyst